Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Long Time No Blog

Lots has been going on over here in my land! Hence the over 2 year absence:)

I am still Knitting, still Reading, still running Small Spuds.  I am also going to school full time and loving it! I am loving it to the point that I plan on going all the way.  All the way through my Bachelors, to a Masters and onto a Doctorate! I am about half way to first base (bachelors) right now, with the goal of rounding second within 5 years.  I am giving myself another 5 years for the doctorate and hoping to slide into home (University Professor) with in 12 years! That is about all that is going on here.

If you want to check out my knitting -- find me on Ravlery -- the link is on the sidebar.

If you want to see what I am reading -- I am on Good Reads -- link also on the sidebar.  I have also started a blog for the reviews of the YA books I read (I have to for a class), so you can check out YA YA YA if you so desire.

I honestly don't know if I will be better about updating, or if I will be worse -- it could be 12 years before you hear from me again. But, hopefully I will remember to check in more often, even if it is just with a quick note or picture!


No comments: