Thursday, September 23, 2010

Stashbusting and so on

I signed up over here for Stashbusting September. So far there has been little craft doing, but I did clean out the craft space and sell a bunch of stuff over Labor Day weekend.  I made $100! Yeah! The down side, 2 days later I got an email telling me about Rehobby.  It is a local craft consignment sale, sell your extra crafty items and buys new (used) stuff! I have been selling and buying my kiddos clothes with their partner sale for years, Moppet Togs.  I have always spent less than I make on the sale of my kids clothes and I get tons of quality clothing at huge savings!

Anyway, no crafty things yet -- but I have a bunch for Halloween that I am super inspired by -- but I think I need to go through my crafty things one more time and see if I can find more to sell at Rehobby!



No comments: