Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Knitting completion

Ok, not completion. But I did finish my first Errant Sock. Not especially loving the socks, so I am putting them down for a while and finding something else to work on.

I have been working on the Swallowtail shawl as well! I have made it pretty far with only a few mistakes. I started the nupps section last night. Not in love with the nupps, but, I am determined to finish this shawl. I would love to be able to send it to my Grandma in the Spring.

Otherwise, I am not really knitting anything else. I am a little out of sorts, I can't seem to find a project I want to knit and am almost feeling bored at the thought of knitting! I am not sure what will inspire me, but, hopefully that inspiration hits soon:)

1 comment:

Story Teller said...

I have a lot of knitting projects that are sitting. Burn-out?