Thursday, January 22, 2009

Some FO Goodness:)

This week has been a slow knitting week. I only got 2 hats done;) I wanted to use the yummy Malabrigo my Secret Pal sent me -- so I searched and found the Brangelina Hat. It looks super cute and fits really well! I made another version with Wool Ease thick and Quick -- I need to make some adjustments for it to fit Larry's head and started another one to hopefully accomplish that goal.

Here they are:Me, modeling the Malabrigo Version!
And the wool ease version:)

I have been working on my socks and the Swallowtail shawl. Sometime when I get done with a row of the lace, I am shaking from holding so still. Hopefully by the time I am done with the shawl I will have more lace confidence:)

Hannah started soccer this last weekend. The team is so cute -- they are all 6 or younger and the youngest is 2!


3 comments:

Meg said...

only 2 hats this week? lol - they came out great:) i like the color choices

Anonymous said...

The hats are gorgeous!!! I am so glad that you loved the malibrigo. You wear it well. =)

Your Secret Pal

P.S. I'm getting another package together for you.

Story Teller said...

Love all the cuteness that you posted. Your knitting talent is awesome, beautiful work. Hannah is so adorable during her first game. See ya soon.