Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A quick update

I realized this morning that I have not updated my blog in a while:) So, quickly, I have started the swallowtail shawl and it is coming along, slowly, but, surely! I am almost done with the fist big chunk of repeats and cannot wait to move onto the next phase:)

Anders and Hannah both start soccer this Saturday, so my week has been full of shopping for lots of soccer stuff! They are both so excited and can't wait to play.

I knit my mother a scarf and it is so beautiful -- unfortunately, I forgot to take a finished picture:(

That is about all the time I have right now. I will try and update more later!

2 comments:

Sarah Anne said...

I just noticed your "On the Needles" link from ravelry (love it! I may copy you...) anyways that led me to check out your other projects. A "Willie Warmer"?? Really?? That's fantastic, laugh out loud funny! ;)

Anonymous said...

Swallowtail is coming along nicely. I can't wait to see it finished. I hope your new year is starting off nicely.

Your Secret Pal