Sunday, December 21, 2008

Weekend Update

No, this is not SNL, but, I am doing a weekend update:) A lot has happened this weekend, of course it is 3 days till Christmas (I wrote this a few days ago, now, when I am finally finishing it is Christmas Eve Eve:) and I am so excited and super busy!

Friday was awesome, My first SP13 package got here:) Yeah! My spolier is so awesome. She really got to know me through my blog and emails and sent the most wonderful package. It included so many great presents. I thought about leaving them wrapped for Christmas, but, I am to impatient for that!
The first thing I pulled out was some super cute stitch markers that look like little hot dogs!


Then, some yummy chocolates -- these are so good and super rich, just the perfect thing.
Then, some yarn, not the only skein, but the most thoughtful, I think. She sent some beautiful cotton sock yarn so I can knit some socks for Anders since he thinks wool is so itchy.

Next was a baggie with some yummy soap and a Christmas Morning Bath Bar. They both smell wonderful!

The next package was the most exciting for me -- Malabrigo! Yeah! It is the most beautiful purple and so so soft! I love the Malabrigo:)

Last but not least, was a package with some Misti Alpaca Lace and the pattern for the swallowtail shawl. I plan on finishing my WIP's and then I will begin the shawl while I am on vacation next week. The directions seem pretty straight forward and I can do it! I am sure:) Lace, here I come!

THANK YOU SO MUCH SECRET PAL!!!

I have more, lots more to update on, this is all I have time for now and will hopefully have more time later today to talk about FO's and Crocheting -- yes you read correctly -- crocheting!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you liked everything. Enjoy!!

Please have a wonderful and safe holiday.

Your Secret Pal

Anonymous said...

P.S. If you get stuck on the lace, email me. I'm pretty good at it. =)

YSP

Meg said...

i love your malabrigio! its one of my favorite yarns - great color!