Monday, December 01, 2008

Thankgiving was awesome!

This weekend was great -- Thanksgiving came off beautifully! My Dad said that the only better Thanksgiving he had was when HIS grandmother used to make it. That just makes me so glad and it makes me the permanent host of Thanksgiving for our family!

Friday, my Mom and I went shopping, what else is there to do on Friday and I am officially done purchasing all of my Christmas Presents. Knitting all of them on the other hand -- not quite so done:)

Saturday brought decorating the inside of the house for Christmas and Sunday was for outside lights:)

All in all a great weekend and I can't wait for Christmas now:)

Knitting wise, I think I knit about 5 rows on Larry's Slippers this weekend. Seems to be in pause mode.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a productive weekend. Congrats on being the permanent host for Thanksgiving. I knew everything would turn out great!! =)

Your Secret Pal