Wednesday, December 24, 2008

I do this every year.

Every Year, a few days before Christmas I decide I must get my kiddos another present. I don't know why I do this, but I do it, every year. This year is no exception! Instead of buying them another present, I decided to knit them each something else! So Hannah got 3 new barbie dresses and Anders got a sock for his Nintendo DS. I not longer have time to knit anything -- except maybe a hat for Larry -- No! I no longer have time to knit anything, so I am officially done with Christmas knitting!

The Barbie dresses were so fun! I can see why people like to knit mini stuff -- it goes super fast. I knit 2 last night and 1 this morning.They are knit in Louisa Harding -- Jasmine, that I had picked up to use to knit some barbie clothes for Hannah -- she has been begging me to knit dresses ever since she found the Knits for Barbie book on my shelf! I used 2/3rds of the gray one and less than a 1/4th of the pink. I can make lots more barbie clothes!




Anders DS Sock is knit with the Bernat Camo. I think he will have a blast with this and I think I may have to knit one for Hannah for her Game machine thingy.

2 comments:

knittinwolf said...

How fun to knit Barbie dresses! I have an 11yr. old boy, don't think he'd appreciate that!:) Great job! Have a Merry Christmas!

Mothership said...

Those are great, Tami! Happy New Year!