Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Fun!

This weekend was a super busy one, and it seemed like we were always going somewhere or doing something!

On Saturday Larry ran in the local Christmas Run. He was Rudolph. There was a whole group they ran with -- Santa, reindeer, elves and they even had a token Jew. A fun group. While they were running the kids and I played in the huge amount of snow (for us -- until we got several more inches in the last few days -- 4 just last night -- normally we only get an inch or two at a time) and had some hot cocoa!


After the run I took the kiddos to see Santa at the mall. They had so much fun and I love these years when they believe -- I don't ever want them to stop.


knitting wise, I finished the Monthly Dishcloth KAL Challenge -- to knit all 24 cloths for 2008 and knitted a kippah for a friend of Larry's!

No comments: