Monday, November 17, 2008

Some More Christmas Presents

Not much is going on here, Anders and Larry were away this weekend for the big BSU v. Vandal Game. They drove up to Moscow with some friends and stayed the weekend. It was Anders first ever Live Vandal game, he was super excited:)


While they were gone Hannah and I had a girls weekend. We scrap booked and worked on some Christmas Presents. I finished Hannah's flare ribbed scarf

and Anders ribbed scarf.

I have always thought of ribbing as a masculine stitch, not sure why, but, I do! So the flare at each end of Hannah's scarf makes it look very feminine, yet still with some very pretty ribbing:)

This morning I started Anders hat to match the scarf and will probably finish at swimming lessons tonight. I hope everyone is having wonderful cool fall days!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you all had a very productive and nice weekend. The scarves are cute. I agree, I think of ribbing as a masculine stitch also.

Secret Yarn Buddy

MarieAngel said...

I like the flare rib scarf a lot. A really cool idea to add some pizzazz to an otherwise plain rib scarf. Great job :)