Saturday, October 25, 2008

A Scarf, A Hat and Some Gloves!

This week has been crazy -- I have been sick all week and still am, stupid asthma! Anyway, I have been essentially working and as soon as that is done, going to bed and watching TV. After about an hour of that I was bored:) So I grabbed some knitting and sat in bed, knitting while watching TV!

I got so much done, I guess that is the good thing about being sick. First I used up the last of my novelty yarn! Yeah! and made a plain old scarf, not much to it, garter stitch and some Berroco Optik Yarn. I used up the 2 skeins I had and have a pretty cute scarf.


Next I started some Fingerless Gloves with some Debbie Bliss Merino Aran. This yarn is super soft and these gloves are super warm!



And last, so far at least, I knit Larry a Reasonably Hip Hat with some Cascade 220 I had in the stash. Actually everything I have knitted is made with yarn from my stash!



I have also started an Irish Hiking Scarf -- to be done soon I am sure!

1 comment:

Psyched2Knit said...

being sick definitely has its perks. Cute stuff!