Saturday, October 11, 2008

Oh My Goodness:)

My SP12 final package arrived! I am so excited -- I thought it would be fun to blog as I opened it:)

So far I have found out my spoiler is Dani:) Hi! And she lives pretty close to me -- on the way to my brothers house in fact. She sent me some fun postcards from UT.

My box is filled with red and blue wrapped goodies!

Bernat Cottontots in Very Berry!

Gorgous Plymouth Yarn Rockin' Sox in a red/purple/orange colorway -- love it. It is super soft too a superwash wool with some bamboo.

Stephen's Mint Chocolate Marsmallow Hot Cocoa! Yummy:)

A knitting motions box with some stitch markers, tape measure, sissors and chibi needles. And, some hand knitted tags to ad to my gifts I give. This little box is so cute -- love it and I needed a new tape measure:)

And, some sisters gourmet just Like Mom's cookie mix. Triple Chocolate Fudge.


Yeah! This was such a great package. Thank you so much Dani!

1 comment:

Dani Pace said...

It seems like the package made it there just in time. We got snow yesterday too, but none of it stuck.