Thursday, October 02, 2008

Love 2 knit Dishcloths Fall Exchange


I was in another dishcloth exchange, only this time I made a major boo boo. I wrote the mailing day as September 30th -- but is was supposed to be the 20th! EEK! Opening day was October 1st. My pal got her box a day late, thankfully it was delivered today! Yeah! So, I opened mine tonight too. My pal Sandra sent a wonderful box full of goodies. The guidelines were something orange, something boo, something yummy and a dishcloth too! She sent me some orange sugar and cream cotton yarn for the something orange, a cute Halloween Notepad for the something boo and tons of yummy treats for the something yummy. I have to list all the goodies -- they are so fun -- I have never seen most of these things:) Ok, Sandra sent Orange Hot Chocolate, a Witch Pez Dispenser, a Jolly Rancher Lolly Pop (with tattoo), Mini Halloween Oreos, a Reese's Peanut Butter Pumpkin (My Fav) , a candy apple and Pumpkin Peeps (Which Hannah is trying to steal already!). I feel like I have already gone trick or treating!

The dishcloth is a green Trick or Treat dishcloth in a little Trick or treat box! So cute:)


She also sent 2 beautiful stitch markers that I LOVE!
THANK YOU SANDRA!!!!!!

1 comment:

smariek said...

What a cute cloth! Nice package too. I used to love those Pez dispensers when I was a kid.