Sunday, October 19, 2008

Eagle Trip with Hannah

Yesterday Hannah and I went and hung out in Downtown Eagle for a little bit. I have been wanting to check out Handmade. After Handmade we saw a cute little furniture store -- ReDesign -- and then we went for drinks at Rembrandts Coffee House!

Handmade was AWESOME! LOVE IT!!! The people that work there were super friendly and the yarns they have there are so beautiful -- almost too many to make up my mind. I ended up with some Lousia Harding to use to make Hannah some fancy Barbie Dresses and a copy of Interweaves Holiday 2008. Handmade has the entire lines of Rowan, Debbie Bliss and Louisa Harding. They also have an entire room of SOCK YARN:) I will have to make sure I go there more often. I have not seen some of the yarn they carry since my fav LYS -- Drop a Stitch -- went out of business:( I am excited to have found a new LYS to go to.

No comments: