Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Secrep Pal Question of the Week #12

I’m sure most of us have a proudest moment when it comes to knitting. A project or technique that you’ve tackled and completed beautifully. What is your proudest knitting moment??

I remember the very first project I finished! I look back now and see a very ugly misshapen scarf. But, I remember at the time how proud I was that I even finished it:) Since then, I made a poncho for my daughter that was my first time doing stranded color work and it turned out wonderful and that was pretty awesome!

And on the flip side? What is the one thing that you can’t get right? What is that one project that you’ve never been able to complete? Or that you did complete but then hid away instantly because it was too embarrassing?

I did complete it -- Larry's Sweater and when it was all done it was HUGE!!! It is in a box in my closet right now -- Larry normally wears a L or XL so I knit an XL thinking he could layer it in the winter -- well the pattern sized it wrong and I was not paying enough attention to the measurements! I think this sweater is actually a 4x size:) and I hate it!

No comments: