Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I had some fun

I got some scrapbooking done -- it was so nice to get out of the house and I am almost caught up with all my scrapbooking, I got behind spending so much time with my knitting, but I am now ready to scrapbook some more. For those of you out there scratching your heads - I have an advanced case of crafting ADD. I normally pick up a craft for about a year or maybe 2, when I get to the point where I am super comfortable with it and have learned most of the techniques, I tend to stop doing it, for awhile at least. I can do lots of crafty things -- knitting, scrapbooking, card making, sewing and more and more and more. I always have a few things that stick around forever, knitting will be on of these things. I do keep knitting, just not on the scale I was a year ago, when every waking moment I had knitting needles in my hands:) That may change with Christmas coming up, I am sure I will have a lot of gifts to knit.

That is all I have to say, oh, wait, the addon got painted on the inside yesterday! YEAH!!! Only a few more things and it will be done! I just have to find some storage cabinets for the playroom:)

No comments: