Friday, August 01, 2008

Secret Pal Update

Here are some more "Questions of the Week!"

Question of the Week #5:

1) Where is your favorite place to go for vacation/holiday?
Anywhere close to home! I am not much of a traveler, but, I do like to get away. The most favorite place I have been to is Virginia, such a fun state! My favorite local trip would be camping in the idaho forests:)

2) Where is one place you’d like to go?
Even not being a traveler, I would love to go see the UK and Ireland.

Question of the Week #6:

What is your favorite type of project to take along on holiday/vacation?
Anything I can fit in my carry on! Last time I went away I took socks and a scarf. I also bring a ton of books when I travel -- I guess I think all I will be doing when I am on vacation is reading and knitting!

Question of the Week #7

What is(are) your favorite place(s) to knit?
At home in my bed in front of the TV. I also like to knit at the park while my kiddos are playing.

What supplies (besides yarn & needles) make the setting perfect for knitting?
Dr. Pepper to drink and hopefully I have not lost the pattern to what I am knitting!

Question of the Week #8


What is your favorite supper for a hot summer evening?

Anything BBQ. I love to BBQ steaks and corn on the cob and hamburgers and chicken and shrimp and vegi's. I recently discovered rubs for BBQing with -- so fun!



No comments: