Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Dishcloth Craziness


I went on a dishcloth spree for the past few days. I had some catchup to do in the monthly dishcloth KAL.
Things are going pretty good right now, and I actually have had time to knit! I think I have come to realize that I do not have to entertain Larry when he is home at night:) For the past few weeks that is what I have felt like I was doing. Spending a lot of time entertaining Larry, doing the things he wants to do, now I am past that! Yeah for me!

And, the Secret Pal Question of the week!

What Olympic event would best describe you knitting/knitting style?
I asked my husband this question because I couldn't come up with an event. My favorite is Gymnastics, I was little in the Mary Lou Retton age and Loved to watch her perform! But, gymnastics totally does not describe my knitting style. My husband says the 100 meter dash, because, I like my knitting to be short and quick! Which is sooooo true!

No comments: