Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Secret Pal 12 Questions of the week!

Since I have not been posting, I am behind on the Questions of the Week!

So here is week 3:
What would you consider the perfect amount of stash?
I feel that as long as I can keep my stash to the 4 huge rubbermaid containers I am doing good -- If I start to overflow from those containers I definitely feel like I have too much!

And week 4:

1) What yarn (that you don’t have/haven’t used) would make your stash “complete”?
I would loooooooove some Malabrigo, any kind, no one close to me carries this line and I hate buying yarn online I have never felt -- I am a very tactile person.
2) What yarn do you never want to be without?
I think, cotton, I can always use cotton, dishcloths, towels, tank tops, light weight jackets, market bags, scarves, summer time wrist warmers, the list goes on!


Now I feel better! I am all caught up -- now off to pay a little attention to my secret pal:)

No comments: