Friday, July 04, 2008

Happy 4th of July

While I am waiting on my Parents and Aunt Jo, I thought I would take a moment and blog for a bit.

I just wanted to shoot out a happy Independance Day to everyone! We are having a fun day, ending, of course, with fireworks later tonight. We went and saw Speed Racer with the kids this morning, they loved it and surprisingly, Larry and I were entertained. Not exactly what we expected, it was goofy, but still a fun movie.

The market bag is almost done, it would have been done sooner, but, it is quite the boring knit! I am getting to the point where I need to have some excitement in my knitting. Read "excitement" as cables, lace, color, etc. But, I will get it done this weekend! I have to -- It has to go out on Friday!

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and I will talk to you all later!

1 comment:

bernard n. shull said...

hi mate, this is the canadin pharmacy you asked me about: the link