Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Where have I been?

Well, I have been planning a Fundraiser for the kiddos school! It was over on Friday! Thank YOU!!! I am the first PTO President at their school to make it through the Spring Fundraiser without having a mental/nervous breakdown! And, we raised $12,000!!! YEAH! now that it is all over and in a few weeks I will no longer be president -- elections are next Thursday! I can have my life back:) That means, more knitting and more scrapbooking and more just fun times with the kids, instead of running from one thing to the other! And more time to Blog! I have missed writing to all of you guys.

One thing I did manage to get done was read Kate Jacobs newest book! It came out yesterday, May 6th. I loved it even more that I liked Friday Night Knitting Club. Comfort Food is great, the characters are great and I would recommend this book to anyone, especially if you watch the Food Network! The Main character is a middle aged Cooking Channel Star. The book is about how she moves through a big disappointment onto something that was better than what she had before! Anyways, check the book out! defiantly worth the time:) I think I might just give it 4 1/2 stars!



Onto Knitting: I do have a FO, just a dishcloth, but something! It is the dots within Stripes dishcloth from the Monthly Dishcloth KAL group! Knit in Navy and White Peaches and Cream Worsted weight cotton with size 7 needles! I just need to get the mystery jacket done now and the scarves I have been working on:) I then I am not sure what to do, maybe a sweater for me, or this tank top for Hannah!

Talk to you all later, off to read the blogs I read, but am wayyy behind on! Darn Fundraiser:)

No comments: