Wednesday, April 16, 2008

yikes!

Things are getting so busy around here! I have not even had time to knit:( The PTO stuff is coming to a head with the biggest fundraiser of the year going on and pressure coming from all directions! I will be so glad when I am done with the PTO! I just keep telling myself that June 6th is the last day for me to be President! All I am hoping for is a person who wants to be president to step up and volunteer! I would love to have 2 or 3 people and actually have to have an election!

Now that is off my chest, I am trying to find something to knit, nothing is really speaking to me, maybe some socks, I think I will start some socks right now! I need some stress relief!

1 comment:

OLED said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the OLED, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://oled-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.