Monday, March 10, 2008

This weekend....

.... I learned to knit from a chart! I saw some Jacobean Socks on Kerry's Blog and fell in love with them! I got the pattern and wanted to knit them so bad that when I realized the pattern was in chart for, I said, sure why not! This is something I have on my list to learn. I do have to say -- if you have never knitted from a chart before and it is confusing to you -- try this pattern, it is super easy! I was able to do it while sick this weekend, and the sock looks pretty good! I am knitting these socks in the sparkly sock yarn I have! The good news, I should have enough of this yarn to make this pair for me and a little pair for Hannah -- she has been bugging me to make her some socks!

1 comment:

Miss Me said...

nice! i'm doing the same socks for the sock knitters pentathalon... charts are much easier for lefty me. i can see from the chart what a stitch should be doing and then i just bend it to my will... (doesn't work with the husband or kids - at least it works somewhere!)