Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Some FO's!



I have been a knitting fool recently, something about new yarn makes me want to knit faster --- and more --- so I can use the new yarn!

I finished a few scarves, one is for a friend and the other to destash a little more!

This one is knit with Patons Pebbles -- I got it on clearance for .97 a skein! So, the scarf used 2 skeins, I knit 12 stitches in a 1x1 rib pattern on size 13 needles!




This one is knit with some Moda Dea Kickx, for a novelty yarn, this was great to work with and so super silky feeling! I casted on 10 with size 19 needles and just knit the whole scarf!

I also finished clue #4 of the Mystery Jacket KAL. It had 2 different options this week and I chose the advanced option! I love how it turned out, the reverse stockinette is still a little loose, but, it works well and looks good:)


I think I might cast on the pretty sparkly yarn for some socks tonight. I also want to try magic loop, not a fan of the DPN's!


1 comment:

Miss Me said...

i FINALLY got the hang of magic loop! the needle (or more importantly the cable) really does make the difference. i'm using a knitpicks needle and it is working out bee-yoo-ti-fully!