Wednesday, March 26, 2008

a Productive Day

Yesterday, and, Today I was feeling very productive...at least knitting wise:) I finished the KAL for my Monthly Dishcloths Yahoo Group. Very fun, I have never done an illusion cloth before:) I also started the sleeves for the Mystery Jacket KAL! They are so pretty, I am about 1/2 way done and should finish them tomorrow! Then, what shall I do?? I have so many things I want to knit and cannot decide:)

I am super excited today too! We had a new library open in Boise this week! This has been a long long time in coming, we only had 1 big library and a store front in the mall for as long as I have lived here -- about 19 years this week actually, wow, when I just figured that out, eek, I have been here a long time. In the past 19 years I think our city has quadrupled in size:) And, we have not had any new libraries for a looooooong time! So, anyway, they have opened two new branch libraries in the past few months and in a few months will be breaking ground for a big library! I am most excited about the big library, not only is is less than a mile from my house, but, we have been staring at the empty lot for 4 years, knowing a library would be built there. just not when! The newest branch location is right by where Anders has Karate, so now, Hannah and I will have somewhere to go and do something fun while Anders is busy! I am also thinking about starting a knitting group at this location on Wednesdays -- I would love to meet some other local knitters!

No comments: