Monday, March 24, 2008

Not Much at all

Not much is going on here at all! I have been steadily working on the arms for Larry's Sweater, about 1/2 done with the second arm! Can't wait until it is finished:) I got clue 7 for the Mystery Jacket KAL, but I will start it when I am done with Larry's Arms:) Yesterday we had a fun Easter! I was nice for the first time in a couple of years, so we actually had an outdoor easter egg hunt! That was a blast! Then my parents came over for dinner. I made my first Easter Dinner! What fun! I have decided I love to cook -- as long as it is not the same old stuff all the time:) My poor kids must think they are getting experimented on all the time:) Hannah helped me with Dinner! She sliced the strawberries for the Strawberry Shortcake and she made place cards for the table! That was fun for her, she loves to be creative:) I wonder where she gets it!?!?

On a side note, those of you that remember my "bad mom" worries, if you notice the place card that says mama -- Hannah put a sticker that says fabulous on it! I guess I was worried for nothing:)


I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!

No comments: