Monday, March 31, 2008

Happenings

My Brother, SIL and nephews came into town for the weekend, It was so fun to see AJ, it has been since July. For those of you who have been around since I started the blog, AJ is doing teriffic! He is through with Surgeries -- they think. Still having some problems with the good ole intestines, but, doing really great! Developmentally he is right on track and even walked a little for us this weeked:) It was fun to see them and I think we will go to SLC and visit them this summer!

Knitting wise, not much! I finished 1 Princess mitt and casted on for the other, using some yummy black cashmere for them and can't stop playing with the first one I knit, so soft, fluffy, creamy, warm, I could go on.

Pictures to come, lots on the camera, I am just being to lazy to put them on the computer:)

No comments: