Monday, March 17, 2008

A Busy Weekend

This weekend was super duper busy, but super great! We got a lot accomplished. First and foremost, they most exciting thing, the rafters are up on the add on! YEAH!!!
In other news, I finished Hannah's socks! She will be so excited when she gets home from school today:) I think she thinks I can knit faster than the speed of light! About 5 miniutes after I casted on for the 1st sock, she was asking if they were done yet:)


I also completed clue #5 for the Mystery Jacket KAL! It was a lace piece for the upper right back of the Jacket. The next clue is waiting for me to start it and then only 1 clue left:)


I also went scrapbooking on Saturday night! It has been a while since I have scrapbooked, the last thing I completed was for my In-laws! I made some cute pages about Anders and Hannah!


This is about Anders first loose tooth -- the pics are from last winter! I have gotten a little behind!


Diego (the Bear) Had his 93rd Birthday Party!


Anders and his Favorite Color -- GREEN:)


Hannah, just being Hannah!



Have a wonderful day!!!

2 comments:

Miss Me said...

diego looks darned good for 93...!

Courtney said...

Hi, Tami! I just wanted to say that I got my swap package and it is unbelievable! You got me just right; thank you so much. I can't wait until I can enjoy my candy, and knit something out of those beautiful yarns you sent. You're the best!