Monday, February 25, 2008

Mystery Jacket KAL



I joined my first large item KAL. I have done lots of dishcloths and bookmarks with KAL's, but, now I have joined a Mystery Jacket KAL. We are using Lamb's Pride Worsted -- I picked Dynamite Blue. I am going to give this to my MIL when it is done! Anyways, the clues started on Feb 9th, but, trying to be a good knitter, I wanted to finish Larry's Sweater before I started another project, well, The sweater is still not finished and I had to start on the KAL -- I cannot stand being behind on something! This weekend I casted on for clue 1 and finished it this morning. Now, on to clue 2!

3 comments:

jezzabell said...

I never did anything with any KAL yet, but this project - a Mystery Jacket must be a good fun... I hope you keep your knitting as you want to...
take care...

Leslie said...

Nice color choice! If I do this pattern again, I may go monochromatic as well. It's nice to have you started. See you on the forum :)

rav: leslieileen (because all the Leslie's were taken LOL)

Anonymous said...

Excellent KAL...the Mystery Jacket. I didn't join myself, too much going on at the time. Great job getting yours done.

Will be working on your Spring Swap goodie box in the next week. I have a road trip planned with some fellow knitters....something in silky wool just may end up in my shopping basket.

TTFN. Your Longing for Spring Swap Pal.