Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Finished a few things

Here are some FO's, not much going on other wise, except, if you look to the left you will see all of the things on my needles with pics and progress bars! THANK YOU RAVELRY. Seriously folks, if you are not there yet, get on the waiting list. This is the best website I have ever been a member of!

The contest, is still going strong! Final day to enter is Feb 9th!

So, here is a little pink purse with beaded handle for Hannah, no pattern, I just picked up the yarn and needles and knitted till I was happy! Then I felted and then added a totally cute little handle made with scrap yarn and pony beads!



And, the February KAL for Monthly Dishcloths. A Cute little candy box!

4 comments:

Turtle said...

So cute! Doesn't it feel good to use up scraps, make a dent in the stash and finish wip's! Dute dishcloth as well, i may have to look into that KAL.

Kenyetta said...

The bag is so adorable!

Dorothy said...

What a cute bag!

jezzabell said...

this dishcloth could do as a square for blanket, so sweet... and the bag is so funny with those beads I got to use the idea for my daughter...
take care...
thanx for comment on my site!!!