Saturday, January 19, 2008

Nampa Extravaganza

The kids and I took a trip out to Nampa today! I had to go see the 2 yarn shops out there that everyone has been raving about. First we went to Puffy Mondaes. Love it! The owner, Karen was there and she is wonderful, she let my kids run around the shop and even showed them a little bit of spinning! I just love this store and cannot wait to go back again! Hannah picked out some yarn there so I could make her a purse, that was thoughtful:)

Shepard's Shades in Rose Petal and Deep Iris

After that we stopped my Ewephoria, a few short blocks away from Puffy's, we got a little lost:) But when I called the nice ladies at Ewephoria at 5:58pm(2 minutes before closing) and asked where they were so I could find them next time I came to Nampa, they said, you're close, come on down! They let me shop a little after closing and I found some yummy yarn to put with the Manos and make a scarf -- just need one more for that and some sock yarn that I am drooling over as I type.


Kid Seta in Color 105 (Red and Aqua) and Rio de la Plata Merino Sock Yarn

Both of these store are going to make me take more trips to Nampa!

No comments: