Wednesday, January 30, 2008

More FO's

It has been snowing so much this week, and I have been knitting like crazy! I finished a Diamond Lace Dishcloth -- Monthly Dishcloths Mid Month KAL and a Scarf. The Scarf is for the Novelty yarn Stash Knit away! It is knit with Patons Pebbles in Pink Marble in a moss stitch pattern. The Dishcloth is knit in Bernat Organic cotton, Tea Rose colorway -- I love this cotton, super super soft!



I know these are small projects, but, I am excited, because, I knit both of them using the Continental Style of Knitting!! Whoot! The Dishcloth looks like I just started knitting -- I was still having tension problems, but, the scarf it looking much better tension wise! I am loving "picking", especially when it comes to purl stitches, they are so much easier!

Larry's Sweater is coming along, slowly! I am so bored with this sweater, Stockinette Stitch Over and Over and Over and Over and Over and Over! I want it to be done already:) I am about 1/2 way there, just a few more inches of the body and then the sleeves! yeah!

The contest is still going strong! 49 Entries as of right now! I was excited for 1, then 10, now I am at almost at 50! Holy Cow!

1 comment:

MLO said...

Hee-hee. I did a dishcloth where I used backwards knitting and I was geeked about it for a good week! Sometimes small accomplishments are the best accomplishments.