Monday, January 28, 2008

Another Celebration!

Not only are we having a 100th post contest, but....

Today is Larry's 38th Birthday!
Boy is he getting old;) We are celebrating tonight with dinner and dessert at home. The kids and I got him a few presents. Anders picked out Super Mario Galaxy for the Wii and we all picked out a new shirt. I am also in the process of knitting him a sweater. I told him I could bind it off today and give it to him if he wanted, but, it would be a 1/2 shirt, from, like, the 80's! He told me he could wait!

I made Chicken Parmesan and Lemon Spaghetti with Garlic Bread and Caesar Salad for Dinner and Pumpkin Pie for dessert! Larry picked them all out.

While eating the Pumpkin Pie, all I heard from the other side of the table, was "Me Likey, Me Likey!" I guess it was a big hit;)



Homemade Pumpkin Pie smothered in a little homemade Whipped Cream! yum!

1 comment:

Nancy @ the Jersey Shore said...

Happy Birthday to your Larry! The lemon spagetti sounds REALLY good.