Friday, December 21, 2007

I believe

CHRISTMAS IS ONLY 4 DAYS AWAY!!!!!!!

Now that I got that out of my system, it is getting closer and I am getting more excited! Hannah let it slip that they went to "the knitting store with the spinning wheels!" How she knows what a spinning wheel is, I have no idea, but it is exciting, maybe spinning lessons for Christmas?

The kids are getting a little worried that I did not buy them anything:) There are not many presents under the tree yet, normally they are all wrapped and under the tree by now! But, I want the big huge surprise of getting up on Christmas Morning with a tree bursting with presents. That was one of my favorite parts of Christmas:)

Tomorrow the kids and I will be delivering present for the Mercy Tree at Church. We had 114 families sign up for the Mercy Tree this year and I think that the members of the church bought something like 1400 presents! WOW! Talk about some generosity.

I also need to find some stocking stuffers for Larry -- always difficult for me, but I will get it done!

Knitting wise, I am knitting a hat for Larry that he does not know about and a Bronco Scarf for Hannah. If I get those done in time, I have a scarf I want to knit Larry. I also have to finish the calendar for my Mom.

I got some seriuosly yummy yarn in the mail the other day, thank you Carly! She was my swap partner for the Silver/Gray Yarn Swap -- that is something else I have to do this weekend, find some silver or Gray yarn to send to my swap partner -- this might be a great time to check out the Yarn Shoppe in Meridian!

No comments: