Friday, December 14, 2007

Girls Night Out

This weekend, Anders went with my Parents to visit my borther, SIL and kiddos in SLC. So, Tonight Hannah and I had a girls night out. We went and saw Enchanted at the Movie Theater -- a very cute movie and then as an extra special treat we saw Alvin and the Chipmunks! Hannah was so excited -- but she got a little to excited and then fell asleep before Alvin started:)

We had a lot of fun!

In other news -- I am all done with my Christmas Knitting -- so more knitting to come soon. I have photos of all the gifts I am giving for Christmas and I will post them after Christmas for all to see.

We have been continuing with our book a night for Christmas and the kids get so excited to read! They start asking for the book and advent calendar at 6pm - we usually do it right before bed time:)

Anders and Hannah had their Christmas Program last week -- I would post photos, but, there are other kids in them and I don't like to post pics without permission! But, it was super cute and Hannah was the biggest HAM! I kept hearing "WOW! your daughter is such a little performer!"

The kids and I made Christmas Candy today too! Here are some yummy pictures to liven up this entry a little!

Peanut Brittle



Almond Roca




Fudge





Divinity




This weekend will be a busy one, cookie baking, Christmas Party, and completion of all the other Christmas Crafts I have to do!

I hope everyone has a wonderful day!

1 comment:

kasiaiscarly said...

Mmmmmm. . . peanut brittle!!!

And I just wanted to let you know I mailed your package today, so you'll have a little early Christmas present later this week. It should arrive Wednesday or Thursday.