Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Getting to know you: Christmas Edition!

A fun little Q and A session to get us in the Holiday Mood!

Welcome to the 2007 Holiday Edition of Getting to Know Your Friends!


You know the drill Don't be a scrooge!!!

1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot Chocolate

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Santa doesn't wrap presents, that way there is something to play with while you wait for all the slow pokes to get out of bed!

3. Multi Colored lights on tree/house or white? Multi Colored are my favorite

4. Do you hang mistletoe? yes

5. When do you put your decorations up? The day after Thanksgiving, I go shopping and then come home a decorate!

6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? Stuffing

7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child: Driving around on Christmas Eve to look at the lights everyone had up wile eating popcorn and drinking cocoa in the car!

8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I have always know that Santa is Real!

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? yes, it is always PJ's

10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? lights, ornaments that we have collected each year

11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? Love it!!

12. Can you ice skate? I have never tried, but, knowing my klutzy tendencies I would guess NO!

13. Do you remember your favorite gift? What year?? When I was 10 I got a Baby Heather Doll, I know that I REALLY wanted this doll and asked for it for months leading up to Christmas!

14. What's your favorite thing about the Holidays for you? Giving!

15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Pecan Pie

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Christmas Eve. We go out to dinner , always Mexican, drive around and look at lights, come home and open up 1 present (always PJ's) get ready for bed, set out milk and cookies and read the Night Before Christmas.

17. What tops your tree? A Star

18. Which do you prefer Giving or Receiving? Giving

19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? O Holy Night

20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum? yuck, I am not a big fan.

Happy Holidays

No comments: