Tuesday, October 23, 2007

The whole blog Thing!

I have been kind of sporadic about posting to the blog lately, I have gotten better these last few weeks, but I want to be better all the time:)

I recently joined Swap-Bot and I had my first swap and it was a Blog Love swap. Super easy, I sent 5 people my blog address and they came to check it out:) I also got to check out 5 blogs, it is fun to see they way different people do their blogs, things I can do to make mine better and way more fun to read!

So anyway, I read a book yesterday -- yes it only took me 1 day -- it was that good. This book made me laugh, want to knit and it made me cry. Very few books have ever evoked that powerful of a reaction from me. But, I had to stop reading and have a good 10 minute cry last night. Crying is a powerful thing, it can make you feel better and sometimes a little worse at the same time:) The book is Friday Night Knitting Club by Kate Jacobs. I loved this book and would recommend to knitters and non-knitters alike. It is more about the sisterhood than it is about knitting. I think that we all should be a part of a "Friday Night Knitting Club"!

Have a wonderful day:)

No comments: