Sunday, October 21, 2007

Scrapbooking night

I went to a friends house and was supposed to scrapbook! Well, I didn't get any scrapbooking done, but, I did a few other projects that have been waiting for me to get them done.


The First Picture is of a picture holder made out of a large binder clip and a scrap of paper and some coordinating ribbons. This was the make and take from last night. IT is super adorable and I think I shall make many more -- maybe for place cards at Thanksgiving or Christmas.

The second Picture is of a journal I made for Hannah. She will ove the pearls on the side. She is going to love her new diary!The last picture is of our Christmas Card for this year. Pink and Brown you say? I say, yes. I am tired of making blue and silver or red and green Christmas Cards. Those that make cards, it is a 3x6 card. The paper used is Stampin Up Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink and Whisper White. The ink is Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip and Versamark. The Ribbon is 5/8" Grosgrain Chocolate Chip and 1/4" Light Pink Grosgrain. The stamp set is Love & Joy by Stampin up. And, in the middle of the snowflake is a crystal. And the brad is a silver brad from Stampin up!

No comments: