Friday, August 10, 2007

Knitting Frenzy

I have been on a knitting frenzy lately! I have knitted up a scarf, shawl, several dishcloths and a hat! It all started with Hannah's Caplet, I made that because I found all of this Wool Ease thick and qUick that I had bought to knit myself a sweater, started and then I decided I did not like how it looked, so I ripped it out, if you knit you know the drill!
Anyways I have spent this summer knitting things with that yarn, First Hannah's Capelet, then a shawl. I got this pattern out of Debbie Macombers newest Knitting book. After I finished those I found a whole bunch more yarn and some almost finished projects so I got even more done. I found the pixie hat half done (it is made with Cascade 220 -- my favorite wool! from a pattern in the book called Knit Wit)and the bunny (knit with Baby Homespun) half done so I finished those and then I found the yarn to make the scarf, I have no idea what yarn it is -- there was no wrapper, but I thought it would be a pretty scarf.
So, now to use up the rest of the Wool Ease Thick and Quick, I am knitting a color block scarf until it is gone! I am also starting a skirt for Hannah that is in the Summer 07 issue of Knitty.com made with Elsebeth Lavold Hempathy.

No comments: