Saturday, July 21, 2007

Huge Prayer Request

Hi all,

I wanted to email everyone I knew to get some prayer out my my little nephew. His name is AJ and he was born on February 21st this year. He was in the NICU for the first 3 months of his life and then out of the hospital for the next 6 weeks. On Tuesday he was readmitted to the hospital ( Childrens Hospital in SLC Utah) for liver probelms -- his billy ruben counts were extremely high. He seemed to be improving, until I got a phone call today from my Mom (his grandmother) Tomorrow (Sunday July 22nd) Afternoon he is going into surgery. My Mom said that the doctors say there is no hope, but I know that we all know there is hope. Please pray for this adorable 5 months old little boy. My brother, Andy, His wife, Dannielle and her son Kalleb. They need all the hope they can get.

To see pictures of AJ and his family, look at the orevious post.

Thank you so much for all your help.
In Gods Hands,
Tami

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

OUR PASTOR AT THE WEISER CHRISTOIAN CHURCH PRAYED FOR AJ IN OUR WORSHIP SERVICE THIS MORNING AND PEOPLE WILL CONTINUE TO PRAY. PLEASE TELL ANDY AND FAMILY. THANKS

Larry, Tami, Anders and Hannah said...

Thank you so much for the prayers! It is great to know that every prayer counts and helped make this little guy better.