Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Crazy Crazy Crazy

I got on here and realized that I have not been updating! oops :) Anyway, I have been knitting. For some reason I have been wanting to knit more than I usually do! I finally finished a bag I made for my Mom today. It is super exciting. Now I can move onto something else!

Anders and Hannah are getting close to the end of the school year! They are getting very excited, especially Hannah since she knows that after school is out for the summer, she has her birthday party! on that note, we have almost everything for her extreme room makeover! She is getting so excited and so am I, she told me a few days a go we could get rid of her Princess Castle (Mega Block huge lego style castle). So, if anyone would want this princess castle, I will be ready for it to go soon!

No comments: