Saturday, April 14, 2007

Life is back to normal again,

At least for a little bit our life is back to normal, Anders fundraiser for school is finally over! With exciting results -- we raised over $8,000! Yeah!!!!! No more weeks of never being home, never spending family time, never having a clean house!

Now that the fundraiser is over we have been having fun, at least for today! Anders is insisting that his bear Diego is having his 71st birthday today and we took Diego out to a birthday lunch and then went shopping for summer clothes for Anders and Hannah. It has been a pretty fun and relaxing day so far.

Last night for the fundraiser we curled Hannah's new short hair! I still can't get used to the hair cut she gave herself, but it looked super cute all curled up!

OK, so a questions for all and will probably show my ignorance in all things Karate. At Anders Dojo on Wednesday he received 3 black stripes around his belt (he has a white belt). What does this mean?? I am sure that it has something to do with ranking etc. But I am not sure, Anders just started in Karate a few months ago and we are all still learning a lot!

I hope everyone is having a great weekend and I promise I will eventually get up pictures of what this blog was supposed to be about -- scrapbook pages and card ideas etc. Until I manage to have time for that, check out www.splitcoaststampers.com! They have some great ideas and a newsletter with challenges every week.

No comments: