Monday, April 23, 2007

Kindergarten Fun

Today was so fun, I got to go to Anders Class and help with a pizza party that the Kindergartners won since they sold the most for the schools fundraiser! The kids were so funny, they got excited because they could have seconds. I thought that was really cute. After Hannah was out of her preschool class, she got to come to the party too. She thought it was pretty fun and now she can't wait to start Kindergarten next year!

We also started getting ready to pour the concrete in the back yard and rebuild the patio roof. Just one step in getting the sun room added onto the back of the house which means we are one step closer to having a daycare room and an office/scrapbook room. I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited and can't wait until it is all done. I think that I want it to magically appear overnight without all the work, but it will be nice when it is all done :)

No comments: